Hopefully this will tell you a little bit about myself, be a source of some useful information, and if you are a potential client provide details of the type of work I do, and how to contact me.
The main things people tell me I am good at (housing wise!) include:
- Research and analysis
- Building financial models
- Analysing Business Plans
- Option studies
- Explaining money to a lay audience
- Training (Especially Business Planning and Housing Money)
- Affordable Home Ownership
- Problem solving and generating ideas/different ways of doing things
Since 1999 I have worked for myself, often with small teams from consultancies specialising in Regeneration or/and Resident Engagement.
Before that I have worked in Housing Management, Development, Finance, Research and Policy Development, mainly for Housing Associations, but also at University.
I am a director of two small housing consultancies, GM1 Housing Consultancy Ltd, and Mojo Housing Consultancy Ltd. Both are based in the North West but offer housing consultancy and research services across England.